Full Mouth Reconstruction – Gainesville, FL
Regain a Full, Healthy Smile
Individuals with complex or extensive dental problems face a number of daily struggles. They are also at-risk of future complications and may even lack confidence in their smile. For such patients, we recommend full mouth reconstruction from our Gainesville, FL dentist. On his page, you will learn more about what full mouth reconstruction involves and how our experts may be able to use it to help you regain a beautiful, strong, and optimally functional set of teeth.
What Is Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Full mouth reconstruction is not a specific treatment. Rather, it is a treatment plan that involves numerous procedures, which may be both cosmetic and restorative in nature. The process begins with an in-depth consultation with one of our expert dentists, who will examine your teeth, learn about your goals and concerns, and then design your roadmap to a stronger, healthier, more attractive smile.
What Can I Expect with Full Mouth Reconstruction?
The full mouth reconstruction process may take a few weeks or several months, depending on your oral health and the treatments that you decide to receive. Throughout your journey, our team will offer encouragement, support, and advice to help you enjoy the best possible end results. We will also strive to make sure that you are comfortable during every phase of your journey.
Here are some of the treatments that might be included in your full mouth reconstruction plan:
- Dental bridges or dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Dental crowns to strengthen and renew damaged teeth
- Inlays and onlays to address dental decay
- Porcelain veneers to disguise aesthetic flaws in the front teeth
- Other procedures as recommended by your dentist
Benefits of Full Mouth Reconstruction
Full mouth reconstruction offers numerous benefits:
- Your dentist will carefully design any restorations you receive so that they complement your natural facial characteristics and the surrounding teeth.
- Improved chewing ability. You will be able to eat practically anything.
- Heightened confidence. A beautiful, healthy smile can make you feel your best when you are meeting new people or posing for photographs.
- Lower risk of future oral health problems. Your remaining natural teeth, as well as your gums, will be able to thrive.
- Improved jaw function. A full set of functional teeth lessens strain on your jaw muscles and reduces the risk that you will suffer from TMJ dysfunction.
Would you like to learn more about full mouth reconstruction? Contact us today to schedule a consultation.