Why Should You Choose Exceptional Dentistry & Sedation Center?
If you’re looking for a family, cosmetic, or reconstructive dental provider in Gainesville, FL that offers unparalleled expertise and state-of-the-art services, Exceptional Dentistry & Sedation Center may be just what you’re looking for. Our team of skilled dental experts offers a wide array of dental services including advanced IV sedation and dental implant placement and restoration all in one location. If you’re looking for a dental team who will truly care about helping you and your loved ones achieve healthy, beautiful smiles, please contact Exceptional Dentistry & Sedation Center to find out more or to schedule your first appointment.
- Both doctors Mowery are clinical adjunct professors at the University of Florida School of Dentistry.
- Both doctors Mowery have extensive training at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies where they teach doctors from all over the world the art and science of cosmetic, restorative, and physiological dentistry.
- Dr. Art Mowery was an instructor at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies for more than ten years.
- Both doctors Mowery have published more than 25 articles in national and international dental trade magazines and journals.
- Both doctors have lectured in at least five countries and taught more than 2,000 students including dentists and their team members.
- Dr. Art Mowery is Accredited by the AAID in Dental Implantology.
- Both doctors Mowery are Board Certified in I.V. Sedation.
- Combined, the doctors have placed over 5,000 porcelain restorations.
- They have performed thousands of cosmetic, restorative, and reconstructive smile makeovers.
- They have treated more than 200 other dentists.
- They have more than 200 client testimonials.
- They have hundreds of 'Actual Client’ before and after photos for patients to view.
- The Exceptional Dentistry & Sedation Center team has over 1,000 hours each of furthering dental education, and most have taught other doctors and dental team patient management systems, as well as, clinical procedures and techniques.
- We are the area’s most comprehensive dental office. This means that you are less likely to be referred to another doctor for treatment. We offer; Implant Dentistry, Sedation Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, TMJ (Physiological Dentistry), Sleep Apnea treatment, Zoom Whitening, Invisalign (nearly invisible removable braces), Root Canal therapies, Extractions, Tissue and bone grafting, Hygiene maintenance and much more.
- One of few the dental offices in North Florida able to offer IV and oral sedation.
- Average 'Wait-Time'…37 seconds